30 Sep 2009

More Finishing

(TAAFOMFT scroll down)

More stuff finished!!!

This one was started in May with Scrapgal's May A-Z Challenge (A was for ATC). I don't think this is quite what they had in mind. The cheese factor is very high but he laughed so I'm happy. :)



I had this one for These Are a Few of My Favorite Things trying to get out of my head. It made it impossible to focus on any other pages so I had to do it first. This is the LO I submitted.

Its a bit different but I'm happy.

When I have an idea for a page, I often pull the paper and embellishments, collect the ephemera and stick it all in a page protector which then goes in my WIP binder. It only takes a few minutes to do this so when I have time to scrap, I can just grab the binder. Well, maybe its not quite that smooth but that's the idea. LOL
I get a little concerned about this process when it looks like I need a larger binder. So for those who haven't been reading the last couple of days, I've been cleaning out the binder. There's some old stuff in there that I just got too distracted to finish.


Thanks for Looking
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your LO's!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! That first one is WOW!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that background paper!!!! And the second one.......Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo, the colors....and love love love love love the texture!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us at FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are fantastic! You have real talent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just left you a comment on SIS, too! Wanted to tell you again how cool I thought your FAV THINGS LO was! Thanks again for joining us!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..love your lo for fave things!Loving those colors together with the photo!LOve the paper tearing and those textures..very beautiful!Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already left you a comment on picassa!! but I'll love to tell you again how much I love this!! love the torn paper and the great colors!! Wonderful LO!!! Thanks again for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!
    The background is GREAT and matches perfect with the picture!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. your layouts are beautiful! love your entry for the TAAFOMFT challenge, thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -- this is absolutely gorgeous!!! Great photo! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!