6 Nov 2009

Got some mojo from a Blog Hop

I'm feverishly scrapping to get a bunch of things finished. I want to get this one up so I can finish the Blog Hop I started on Wednesday. I so love these things, I get to read people's blogs that I likely would never have found any other way. It is a really inspiring way to get out of a rut.

This one is for the All About Me blog. Their theme this week is what I can't live without. There are so many things I can't live without water, DH, my To Do list, coffee but I am a woman so it had to be my shoes.


Boring stuff - the patterned paper is Dream Street's Oceanside Rectangle Sticker
the letters are Thickers and I used my new Slice card "All Mixed Up" for the Caps. I've been having fun playing with my new toy. :)

Have a great weekend
Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Yeah how can we forget about shoes?? We can't live without it, can we??
    Great job on the layout and thanks for playing with us at AAM. Have fun with the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iI have a pair of those too, I can't live without great LO>

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun page! thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn! Love this - shoes are obviously a subject close to my heart anyway, but I like the graphic style of your design. Smart! Thanks for playing along x

    ReplyDelete
  5. but of course!!!! mine are my jellies. ;o)

    thanks for playing along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!