14 Nov 2009

Scrappy Weekend

So I'm spending the weekend Scrapping. I love doing challenges. They make me look at my stuff (and my pictures) differently.

This LO is for How Much Is Too Much Challenge #119 - Going Green. I really had no idea just how much green (that would be the colour not the product type) paper was in my stash. So finding something green to work with was not that challenging but I wanted a photo to fit the theme too. That was more challenging since I'm working on vacation pictures right now. That is, until I found the one here that DH took of me while I was inspecting the dirt in Maui. You'll have to read my messy writing for more details. (what a tease, LOL)

From Carolyn's Scrapbook


There's lots of different products on this page, Bo Bunny and Dream Street Paper, Prima Flowers, paper clip and butterfly lace by KI Memories, Tattered Angels "Kiwi" Glimmer Mist and a few more 'green' gems I found.

TFL
Have a great day!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!