12 Jan 2010

Hello, Hello, Hello, is there anybody out there?

So I haven't posted in over a month and no one seems to have noticed. December and early January are Christmas and birthday season around here. Things get a bit hectic . I'm sure they do at your home too.

This year Sid finally "got it." He has been infinitely cute and at the same time infinitely trying. All boxes are his to open which I've been letting him get away with but he looks so hurt when there are no good Santa gifts in them. The look of disgust when he opened one yesterday that contained pants was priceless. Pants!!! how awful. I thought they were nice - soft cordury, elastic waist with full drawstring - pretty comfy for a climbing, swinging, crawling active child. Too bad we were making supper and the camera wasn't at hand to get that face. I'll take the warning though, no clothes for Christmas/birthday presents if I want to be loved.

Just some layouts I've done this week for Scrapgal's January sketch contest. I'm a bit rusty so I'm really enjoying this contest. I find that the sketches help get things rolling. All the pictures were taken last summer.

Sketch #1 - Cosmos Cricket paper and sticker, Fancy Pants Flowers and eyelets from eyeletoutlet.com
From Carolyn's Scrapbook


Sketch #2 - Thanks. Paper is Crate Paper with Maya Road and American Crafts Rub Ons
From Carolyn's Scrapbook


And this one for the January manufacture spotlight - Crate Paper
I used the Crate Paper seaweed collection and I glitter boarder from the Lemon Grass collection. The ribbon is Jillibean Soup, letters by American Crafts, and the journaling paper by Making Memories.
From Carolyn's Scrapbook


Thanks for coming back!!!
Be happy
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Honestly I was just thinking i had not seen a post by you in awhile but since I had added you to my reader I couldn't remember the name of your blog. Now I paid attention so if you fall off again I will have to stalk you by email to get a post lol. Glad to see all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!