17 Jan 2010

A Quiet Weekend

First I have been lurking around The How Much is Too Much challenge blog for a while now. They usually have great challenges and I usually don't get them completed in time, but I use it for inspiration. Friday I got this layout done for challenge #123 and am just now getting it posted.
From Carolyn's Scrapbook


For New Years the challenge was a count down.

5 - pieces of chipboard
I used a button, dragon fly, and heart that Erin sent me. There is a for the title I used a Maya Road Tag and also from MY is a tree which is a page from a mini album.

4 - pattern papers
There is a piece of yellow dots from Reminices, 2 pieces of Sassafrass Lass' Sew Fine paper, and Scenic Route covering the chipboard title and tree.

3 - sentences in your journaling
You can count them on the tree but 3 didn't seem to be enough so there is some hidden.

2 - die cuts
The die cut flowers are also Sassafras Lass

1 - sheet of cardstock
Finally, the background is Bazzill's Mud Pie (I love that colour of brown - so rich)

I also used a brad, (also from Erin), which allows the tree to rotate revealing more journaling, a 7 Gypsies date stamp, Chatterbox alphas, a Thickers ?, MME ink, and floss.

Hope you had a great weekend
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!