12 Feb 2010

Quick post

Just a quick update:

1) My friend made the top 10 but didn't win if you voted for her thanks she was really happy to make it that far.

2) DH is away. He's back in Canada visiting his Mother and standing in line in government offices. No, I'm not upset about missing valentines Day and out anniversary. He's standing in line not me. I sent him a card in his suitcase he doesn't know about it yet so I can't show you. He might get bored and read this.

3) I'm taking an online course with Debbie Hodge at Get it Scrapped called Building pages. I thought I would have time to scrap at night when he was gone. I was wrong. Anyways, its a good course and I'm sooo far behind.

Got to get moving now.

Have a great weekend
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. What does the husband have to go stand on line for? Thanks for the help in making top 10, I really appreciate it! Cant wait to see what you do with your scrappy class. i tried taking a blog class online once. Made it through 2 days, then got hopelessly lost and gave up! Hope yours is more useful!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!