9 Apr 2010

So it's Friday and it's been a while since I blogged. I would like to have something new, exciting or other to talk about but I don't. Seems I've been bogged down in the usual endless paperwork and laundry.

Organising has come to a screeching halt. I should never have come up with an idea that involves sewing. Just looking at the machine frustrates me. Not that I can't sew. I can and in fact have made my own clothes but I despise it. I mean really, really despise about as much as doing taxes. At least with taxes at the end all the nice little columns of numbers add up. Sewing just results in my looking at an imperfect project.

Ah, and there's the problem. I procrastinate because I am a perfectionist. For some reason I can let that go with scrapbooking. Why? I have no idea but it's true.

Anyways, week 14 was organising crop supplies. I've only been to a couple of crops but I use my crop bag as a tool bag, sort of a portable desk. I cleaned it out. Maybe when I get the bedroom cleaned out I'll put up the pics but, do you really want to see pictures of a crop bag? It didn't take long so I had some time to scrap.

Here's this week's creation. Hope you like it.

From Carolyn's Scrapbook


This picture was taken near the beginning of our move out here. I'm not sure I'm ready to do all of these but the corrugated alphas were calling me. There are a lot of scenery shots from this drive. I don't think I will scrap them all. Instead I
think I will do 'title pages' or something and then put the pictures in.

I just figured out how to link my layouts so the rest of my scrapbook gallery is accessible to you so feel free to browse.

Have an enjoyable weekend.
--Carolyn--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!