13 May 2010

Cleaning up my bookmarks part 1 of ? - Challenge blogs

DH made cinnamon buns on Saturday and asked where the lemon cream cheese icing recipe was.
"Bookmarked," I answered and he sat there staring at the computer. I went over to help and realized just how many bookmarks I had. Too many to count, too many to be useful so I'm deleting.

In case you or me should ever want the recipe for cream cheese icing it is here but, since I am unable to follow directions you need to add 1/2 tsp of vanilla and the zest of half a lemon. You will need to add a bit more icing sugar, (powdered sugar, confectioners sugar whatever you call it), to get the consistency right.

Now I seem to have accumulated a lot of scrapbooking challenge blogs, stores that have challenges ... most of them I'm not sure why they are bookmarked but, until I have time to sort out which ones are important I'm going to list them all here.

Disclaimer I don't have any affiliation to any of these, I do not guarantee their suitability, or reliability. I other words use at own risk. LOL

From Scrap in Style TV's challenge blog forum - going back only till Jan 1 2010

Lotus Paperie
Scrap Your Crap
NoelMignon.com
scrapbookingsuppliesrus.com
The Story Matters
Easy Craft Projects
Butterfly Crafts
Dirty Scraps
Category Stories
Pencil Lines
Creative Therapy
The Dares
Gutter Girlz
Bad Girls

These ones I actually follow even if I don't alway play. Makes me feel guilty but I can only get so much done in a day. Great inspiration
Scrapjacked
Creative Type
These are a few of my favorite things
Sketchy Thursdays
How Much Is Too Much
All About Me
Scrap Mojo
Scrapbooking from the inside out
Scrapping the Music
Pile It On

Miscelleaneous challenge sites I've booked marked in no particular order.
Pagemaps Contest Pages
Candy Shop Designs
Scrap Fit
The Color Room
Creative Prompts for you
Inspired Blueprints
Method Playground
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog
Basic Grey Challenges
Split Coast Stampers Challenges forum
Master List of challenges at Two Peas
Another list of challenges

A couple of now defunct ones, at least they look defunct, but useful for inspiration
The Next Step
Ad This
One Little Word
Color Combos Galore
ScrapSketch

other good stuff

Color Scheme Generators
1. Color Schemer
2. Kuler
3. Color Scheme Designer 3

That concludes my list of challenges. Hope you have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!