27 Jun 2010

Scrapgal DT Call and it's Going to get messy here

Scrapgal is having a DT Call.



Here's the perks:
"ScrapGal is having a Design Team search! We would love for you to be part of our team! Not only do you get wicked awesome perks like 20% off in the store PLUS a monthly voucher...you get all the Swag that Manufacturers send out to us to try AND Fun don't forget the FUN!!!"


Click here to check out the Call and see the forums.

Even if you don't apply come over and check out the forum. We are a comfy sized group who are only a little offbeat. Just like home. lol

I'm not going to submit. I think it would be fun and challenging if I were accepted but I can't commit right now. I honestly think this time the DH's company is in real trouble. The only reason they got paid this month was because the CEO put in his own money. Our health insurance is messed up due to 'cost cutting' measures. I can accept a lot of uncertainty but we can't live here with Sid without health insurance. Consequently I think this time we really are going to move and I know I've said that before.

On a happier note(?)

I've decided:

1) this blog takes too long to load
2) it's scattered and unfocused

So I'm going to fix it. This could take a while as I plan to spend my blogging time learning how to make backgrounds and some other techy stuff.

I'll add new layouts and whatever else I finish to my gallery. Hopefully, I won't mess the link up. If I do, well, it will get fixed eventually.

If you would like me to add/subtract elements from the blog now would be a good time to ask. If you have any other ideas how to make it a better place to visit please leave me a comment. I really would like some input.

Have a great summer everyone.
~~ Carolyn~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!