11 Jun 2010

Still thinking - Long post - Lots 'o Pictures

I'm still working on that creativity post. It's not going too well, funny how ideas flit in and out. There's just got to be a way to capture them.

I've revisited all the websites that were in my history and can't seem to locate the products for the clock. I guess that one will have to go on the back burner for a while.

Today I'm thinking about style. I don't think it really matters as long as I'm enjoying the process but I often wonder if I have a style. To me my albums look almost random. Have a look at my gallery if you want to see what I mean. It's public so you should just be able to click on the slide show or one of the links under my layouts. It might be a bit slow to load. I've been thinking about breaking it up. There's too many pictures.

I am getting ready to have the next batch of pictures delivered. I really like scrapbookpictures since I can get so many different sizes printed but I tend to delay printing until I have enough to justify paying shipping. Anyways, I'm rambling again.

As I was saying I'm getting ready to have some new pictures. (Hooray!!!) So, I'm cleaning out the "to scrap' pictures and finished these this week.

From Carolyn's Scrapbook

This one was done using scrapgal's sketch "Craft Fair Sketch#1 - Fun House" I kind of took the fun house idea and tried to make the pictures look like those wacky mirrors.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

This one was for scrapgal's round robin Don't you just love the pop bottle label?! I use the circles as inspiration for placing circular embellishments. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped but I did capture a few of the things that inspire me. One picture (climbing the stairs) was taken at the Cable Car Museum in San Fransisco. When we were there the sounds of the gears turning and cables sliding were musical. Admittedly a heavy, industrial music but it was there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

I'm taking a course at Big Picture Scrapbooking called 52 Card Pick Up. The flowers that seem to pop of the page (and do) were done using one of the techniques that was taught last week. (Unfortunately registration is closed and I can't find a link to the class description.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

Some pics of where Sid was for the last year. Now if we could just get him to climb the monkey bars instead of the furniture.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

Last summer I participated in Big Picture Scrapbooking's 10 Summer Pictures to take right now. I missed a couple but these pictures were the result.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

I actually finished this a couple of weeks ago but I missed posting it here. It was done for ScrapGal's Top 10 in May. The theme was music and my list of top 10 CD's are in the library pocket.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Carolyn's Scrapbook

And finally the one I promised from the ScrapGal crop. It's still a lousy picture. I just can't get Glimmer Mist to photograph correctly. Urgg!

And in other news. This week is memorabilia organisation week over at Two Peas. Very, very scary!!!

Thanks for looking.
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!