20 Aug 2010

Closer

Another step closer to the bog overhaul being done. I still need to finish up the background.

When we were at the Academy of Sciences in San Francisco with our nephew, I saw the most amazing blue butterflies in the rain forest exhibit. I'm ashamed to say I haven't even looked at those pictures to see if any of them turned out. I hope so so I can use my own images to pretty things up a little more.

I'm also in the process of reorganising my entire online scrapbook. Oh what a mess. That's mostly what has been slowing me up. Well, ... , that and guests, summer, job interviews, driveway resealing , road construction outside my window ... Yeah, normal summer stuff.

Hope you like it so far
Carolyn.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a ton of work. I have no idea how to organize. Good for you for taking it on!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!