8 Aug 2011

Happy Mail

My much anticipated package arrived. I just love getting happy scrappy mail, don't you.? It seems like forever came since I've bought anything. This time I ordered from Paper Issues. Here's what I got:


It was lovingly packed and came so fast! Thanks Cassie, and if you happen to read this the other things arrived safe and sound too. They're for Christmas presents so I don't want any snoopers seeing them. I might even keep one for myself. lol

A bit of a sneak at what I'm working on is also there. I'm going to try my hand at one of the over the top mini albums. I have this idea for a "Book of Happy" for one of my friends. I'll keep you posted on how it's going. So far it's a bit slow. I have no idea how to plan one of these things so I'm just playing right now and hoping I can get it figured out before the Christmas mailing season.

Almost forgot, you should stop by the Paper Issues blog. The theme, until August 13th, is Make a Splash. Perfect for the end of summer pictures. There is lots of fun eye candy over there.

Have a fun week
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!