11 Apr 2012

Inspiration Everywhere - pt 2

I like the idea of doing one of these regularly. For now it's random but someday I'll get organised and create a schedule. As if ...

Sid is a big Cookie Monster fan, not big, huge. Unfortunately, Cookie is very rarely on Sesame Street anymore, so I quest for more Cookie clips. In doing so I have jumped into a few rabbit holes.

I had never heard of Fraggle Rock. It came out during the time I refused to own a TV. I've been watching that one from time to time now. I'm so glad I missed it!  There's a brand new, at least to me, entertaining show when right now most of the new stuff just isn't very fun.

Watching interviews with Jim Henson and more recent ones with Frank Oz. Pretty cool how one show can change things isn't it.

And found this quote

"I don't know exactly where ideas come from. It's just a matter of us figuring out how to receive the ideas waiting to be heard."
~ Jim Henson

That is the trick, isn't it?
Happy Wednesday
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!