25 Apr 2012

Look at Me - try 2 blogger ate my pics :(

I have received a bunch of new comments for a layout I posted at scrapbook.com. What's up with that I wondered so I took a look and there on the front page under featured layouts is me. Wow!!!!

I am so shocked. Really!


I had a lot of fun making this layout. It was such a wild moment that when I looked back at the picture I thought of this really wild old piece of paper, so old I have no idea who made it.
The picture was taken March 2011 on a particularly windy day that blew up into a fantastic storm. At that moment the wind had me. My son was refusing to cooperate for pictures and my wonderful husband took the picture of the crazy lady with the camera. We did make it to the car before the rain started but it was close.

WooHoo. Go me!

Hope you are having a happy day too!

PS: In case the image links back to my gallery it's way out of date. Updating the online gallery just hasn't been a priority lately.
PPS Products used just in case you want to know: Tim Holtz film strip ribbon, I think the stamp is from Pink Paislee, and Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi rub-ons, letter stickers and chipboard (I loved that line lol)

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, and I love this photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome layout! Love the energy of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!