24 Oct 2013

Really quick post

I've been terribly negligent in updating my blog.  It's sad but what can I say, I've been busy and by the time things are settled here it's 11:00 pm.  Well, there's only one thing to do at that hour; SLEEP. 

So what's new?  The calendars are in production.  I've got a bit of journaling left on the layouts and all of the calendar part.  I start with 12x12 blank calendars, make the layouts and then go back stamping days, months and numbers as well as holidays, lunar cycles ... All the stuff you would find on a store bought one.  Lastly, I glue in the layouts.  I don't want to post the pictures of those since they are Christmas gifts.

Wilbur is finally back from the mechanic and is better than ever.  The child has decided that 5:30 AM is a good time to get up.  The husband is grumpy, something about 5:30 AM wake up calls to play train. lol

I did manage to squeeze one in just for fun.  You might remember the picture. ;)


There's nothing really fancy going on here just paper layering.  The last of my BG Soleil  collection was sitting in a page protector in one of the boxes.  It isn't now.  And the project count is up one.  I should add one of those tickers here so I can remember where I'm at.

So, I'm still plugging away at my next 50 projects. it's actually amazing how fast stuff gets used like this.  I haven't been completely purchase free.  I guess I don't have the discipline but it feels fantastic to start seeing less stuff.

I can't remember if I said this or not but this round I'm completing UFOs.  If those boxes were out of the closet . . .  *sigh*

Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's back to work I go.

Have a wonderful weekend!
~ Carolyn


1 comment:

  1. That is a great layout :)
    I love the idea of adding one of those tickers for your layouts
    5:30am....pretty sure I wouldn't be impressed either..but then again I am NOT a morning person, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!