10 Jan 2014

Crawling out of my covers

In my usual timely fashion, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and wish you the best for the New Year.

So what's been happening, probably about the same as around your place, decorating, shopping, eating, drinking, shopping, wrapping, unwrapping, staying up to late, packing the decorations .... and now that the excitement is over sleeping again.  Hopefully I will have some energy to post something.  That would require actually doing something to post. lol

Every January, well it starts a little earlier, about the time that I finish the calendars and cards, I suffer from complete lack of interest in crafting.  Burn out I think is what it is and every year when this apathy strikes I think, 'this year will be different, I won't wait until the last minute.'  We'll see if I can make it happen this year.

Until Later
~Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. We have MISSED you!!!!!! (: Glad to see you're alive and kicking, burnout or not! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking I was going to have to come find you! Hope your crafting pizzazz is back soon, missing you!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes me smile, thank you!